Monday, March 30, 2009

In the Cool of the Day.....

Have you ever wondered what it was like for Adam as he walked & talked with the Lord in the cool of the day? Awesome, I'm sure! Do you find yourself happy about spending time with Jesus? If not, I encourage you to make time. There is nothing like it. Now usually, I will get up and read my Bible and then go outside (early morning/mid-morning) and pray, talk to Jesus, sing to Him & thank Him for all the wonderful things He is doing and has done. Nothing compares to this time. Saturday morning, after cooking everyone a big breakfast, I went outside to spend time with Him. A neighbor owns all the land behind & around us and he has told us we can go in the back of our house on his land. So, I went over the fence and just looked at how beautiful the hills, grass and such were. Talk about good fellowship time with Jesus. The morning was perfect. Like a Wyoming , spring day it was lovely. I had no need for a jacket. Just letting the wind blow over me. I loved it. How can I describe how wonderful it is to spend time with Jesus? I told the Lord, that this time with Him was so special that I just didn't want to go back to normal life. I love the life that the Lord has blessed me with, but being with Jesus and being amazed at things only He has created..............does it get any better than that. If so, I can't imagine. Have you ever just longed to run be with Jesus? This past August , on our way to Disney World, we stayed in a hotel on the beach for a night. I woke up early morning (when it was dark outside). I wanted to be outside, by the beach talking to the Lord. I was already having time with Him, but I was so longing to be out there. I knew if I went that I'd probably wake everyone up and maybe make too much commotion. So, I settled for the outside on the deck of our room. I still just remember that longing. You know, when you start to spend time with Him, you will have that longing every day. Nothing can satisfy or settle you like Jesus! Seek the Lord and His strength; yearn for and seek His face and to be in His presence continually! ~1Chronicles16:11~~Amplified Version
O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.~Psalm 34:8~Amplified Version
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass. ~Psalm 37:4-5~Amplified Version Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him;fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. Psalm 37:7~Amplified Version As THE hart pants and longs for the water brooks, so I pant and long for You, O God. My inner self thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God?~Psalm 42:1&2~Amplified Version For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. He is my Rock and my Salvation , my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be greatly moved.~Psalm 62:1-2~Amplified Version My soul , wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him~Psalm 62:5~Amp. Version Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! ~Psalm 62:8~Amp. Version
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather be a doorkeeper and stand at the threshold in the house of my God than to dwell [at ease] in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a Sun and Shield ; the Lord bestows [present] grace and favor and [future] glory (honor, splendor,and heavenly bliss)! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, and that without fear or misgiving]!~Psalm 84:10-12~Amp. Version My soul yearns yes, even pines and is homesick for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to the living God.~Psalm 82:2~Amp. Version
Are you thirsty for the Lord today? He desires to have time with you. Don't brush Him off, make time for Him. He loves you so much! He wants to calm you. He wants to settle you. He wants you to be totally confident in His love for you. No one can love you like Jesus! No one can take His place in your life. You may try many things to fill any voids, but only Jesus can fill those voids. Only He can be to you what others can't. Stop looking at others in your life to make you happy. Let Him make you truly happy. Whatever cry of the heart you have, know that He is listening! He hasn't left you. Even if you have walked away from Him, you can go back and pick up where you left off. He's not mad at you. He never was. He is just very wise. He knows what paths we need to take. He knows which ones will get us off track. His Words are Words of wisdom! He sees what we don't. However, if you mess up and get off track or make a wrong decision, He is perfectly able to turn it around. Have you asked Him to? He will do it for you because He loves you! The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever--forsake not the works of Your own hands.~Psalm 138:8~Amp. Version
Dear Lord Jesus, I lift up my family & friends to You today. If any have wandered from You, I pray that You will draw them back to that sweet fellowship with You. Do something wonderful in their lives today and let them never be the same again. For those that are hurting, I ask You to heal those hurts in the name of Jesus! I ask You to heal their broken hearts and bind up their wounds. Help them to forgive those that have hurt them. Help them to release those hurts and let them go in Jesus name. Let the blood of Jesus free them. Protect them from the evil plans of the enemy. Let Your will be done in their lives today. Draw them closer to You. Help them to let go of their past mistakes. Help them to forgive themselves. Show them how to close the door to the wrong things in their lives. May those doors never be opened again in their lives. Do something new in them today. Your anointing, let it be thick on them. Let Your love pour out on them so heavy that they are in awe of how much You love them. I ask You to meet their every need. To those that need jobs, send them to the right place at the right time in Jesus name. If there are any needs, I ask You to meet those needs in Jesus name. Lord, do abundantly above all that they can ask or think. Help them to know that You love and care for everything that concerns them. Let Your peace, Your Shalom (nothing missing , nothing broken in their lives) rest on them and their families today in Jesus name. Thank-You Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment